12.35 € without VAT
In Stock ( 2 pcs )
31 g | VANGUARD UDC: double lens treatment - inner anti-fog, outer anti-scratch | protection against ultraviolet radiation | mechanical interior work
Eye injuries are among the most common occupational accidents, and their consequences are long-term and often irreversible. The risk of injury can be avoided by using suitable work glasses.
That is why we have included the UNIVET brand in our offer - an Italian company that belongs to one of the largest manufacturers of protective work, laser, dioptric and magnifying glasses.
All production, research and testing takes place in Italy. During its operation, Univet received many prestigious international awards, such as RedDot and Good Design, which is the oldest
and one of the most prestigious awards in the field of design. The award has been presented by the Chicago Museum of Architecture and Design since 1950.
Univet received this award twice, in 2019 and 2020.
The glasses are manufactured with high precision and are enriched with innovations that elevate the products beyond the certifications that every work glasses must meet.
These include, for example, surface technology VANGUARD PLUS ( model series UNIVET 506 ) and VANGUARD UDC (model series UNIVET 6X3 and UNIVET 5X3 ), which prevent scratching and fogging of the lens, or lenses with IN&OUT technology ( model UNIVET 5X4 ), which protect against glare and provide high visibility without color change.
What is the difference between VANGUARD UDC and VANGUARD PLUS technology?
- surface treatment ensures high resistance to scratching (Anti Scratch) and fogging (Anti Fog) of the lens
- 5x higher anti-fog protection, 2x higher anti-fog protection than EN 166 certification
- this treatment is the best solution for the most adverse environments: it provides unlimited fogging properties and unrivaled abrasion resistance
- anti-scratch protection layer on the outside and anti-fog protection layer on the inside
- there is no fogging or abrasion of the lens
- higher protection than K&N certification
UNIVET SAFETY website:
View the offer and choose yours!