News in arboriculture | 72 p.
ARB CLIMBER Magazine 12
Number of pages: 72
The tree-climbing magazine ARB CLIMBER focuses on new aspects in arboriculture
and modern rope access techniques in tree climbing.
The basis is elaborated content articles, quality photo documentation
and honest product reviews by professional tree climbers.
The editorial staff of the magazine regularly collaborates with world-famous tree climbers
and industry innovators such as Mark Bridge, Kev Bingham, Jeff Jepson, Thomas Amorim and more.
ARB CLIMBER is the youngest division of TR Media Ltd. -
- is based on the successful format of Technical Rescue - a magazine that has been distributed to 74 countries around the world for 25 years!
Contents of issue:
- Product info: chainsaws and ropes
- Review: Arbortec Python Kit Bag
- Market Guide: Trigger Pulleys
- Review: Peli 9420XL Area Light
- Hints/Guides/Methods: Using the Arborixx Approach Hook
- Review: Teufelberger DrenaLINE Rope arborist rope
- Review: anchor plates
- Market guide: battery chainsaws
- Knots and knots