Rope: 11.5 – 13 mm | 425 g | MBS: 140 kg
Rope: 11.5 – 13 mm | 365 g | MBS: 140 kg
Descender PETZL ZIGZAG DESCENDER
Weight: 365 g
Material: duralumin, steel, nylon
For ropes with a diameter of: 11.5 - 13 mm
Max. working load: 140 kg
Warranty: 3 years
The upgraded mechanical PETZL ZIGZAG DESCENDER with a fixed connection point .
Usable both for the classic double rope method (MRS - Moving Rope System),
so for use on one rope (SRS - Stationary Rope System) - can only be used on one rope
when used together with the PETZL CHICANE additional braking device.
The mechanical ZIGZAG prussic allows users to move efficiently in the tree crown.
A tool designed specifically for arborists to move in the crown of a tree.
- The technique is the same as the traditional Prussian hoist system.
- The device is blocked immediately as soon as the friction chain is stretched.
- The spring-loaded release lever guarantees precise and sensitive rope blocking/releasing control. By changing the pressure on this lever, the rappelling speed is regulated.
- The friction segments progressively block the rope and allow precise and smooth movement in the crown.
- Integrated pulley with encapsulated ball bearing facilitates easy rope retrieval. Widely spaced sidewalls also allow for smooth passage of the rope.
- The bottom attachment hole is fixed to ensure alignment with the user's axis and optimize grip.
- Can be used for single-rope and double-rope techniques, offers excellent versatility.
- Used on all-purpose construction for better durability.
- Maximum permitted working load 140 kg
- Rope compatibility: diameter 11.5 to 13 mm
ZIGZAG allows the user to work in accordance with ANSI Z133 st.