71.21 € without VAT
MBS 20 kN | 150 g | rope 12 mm | 4 Modes - Climb Mode, Pulley Mode, Rope Clamp/Pulley Mode, Pull Pulley Mode with Gradual Capture
Rope: 8 - 13 mm | 85 g | 20 kN (10/10 kN)
Pulley with CLIMBING TECHNOLOGY ROLLnLOCK blocker
Material: duralumin (anodized)
Rope diameter: 8 - 13 mm
Weight: 85 g
MBS: 20 kN (10/10 kN)
WLL: 120 kg
Certification: EN 567:2013, EN 12841:2006-B, EN 12278:2007
Ultralight multifunctional device for rope access and rescue operations.
Compact and easy to handle, it has three different operating modes: blocker, roller or roller with progressive capture.
- thanks to the new design and different colors of the side plates, use is even more intuitive
- enables rope ascent in accordance with EN 567 / EN 12841-B standards
- thanks to the locking ability of the cam, it can be used as a simple pulley for lifting or carrying loads in accordance with EN 12278 (pulley mode)
- enables direct lifting of loads, creation of traction systems and rescue or self-defense of a person
- when used in pulley mode, the rope can move freely in both directions
- when using the traction pulley mode, the rope can only run in one direction and is blocked in the opposite direction
- switching from one mode to another is intuitive and can be done even with gloves
- its compact dimensions and light weight make it an ideal companion that you can carry on your harness in all circumstances
This device is not a fall arrester (EN 353-2 / EN 12841-A) nor can it be used for climbing self-arrest.