25 kN | Clearance: 19mm | 94 g | auto-locking
Rope 11 - 13 mm | textile ropes and lanyards with a steel core | 3 friction setting options | with a swivel
NOTCH GLIDE ROPE GRAB
Rope: 11 mm - 13 mm
Certification: CE EN 567, ASTM F887
The Glide Rope Grab is a cam based horizontal and vertical work positioning lanyard adjuster.
It features an intuitive, one-handed operation with a responsive rope payout and take up.
The smooth, non-aggressive clutch is adjustable under load, with virtually no sit-back during use.
The Glide comes with a size-specific removable cam, which allows for optimal rope tension through 3 friction settings
so it can be used on ropes ranging from 11-13 mm or with wire-core lanyards. No additional cams are needed.
- shaped design against accidental release from a branch or structure
- 3 friction setting options
- rope diameter: 11 - 13 mm
- the blocker can be used under load
- smooth friction thumb prevents rope damage
- also suitable for ropes and lanyards with a steel core
- the swivel prevents the rope from twisting
- without sitting back (Sit Back effect)