1 646.93 €
1 361.10 € without VAT
In Stock ( 2 pcs )
VERSATILE Winch | Traction force 1200 kg | centrifugal clutch | rope brake | Weight 13 kg | 14 m/min | we provide SERVICE
EDER portable motor winches - manufactured in Germany, in the city of Wolfenbüttel , where the world-famous Jägermeister liqueur is also produced.
The winches are exquisitely crafted, the quality at the absolute top of the entire market of motor winches.
And what are the most important details of the users? Read on:
- rope brake , which holds the load securely in a stable position in the event of the need to stop
- centrifugal clutch , thanks to which there will be no damage to the rope or the winch itself
- throttle controlled by the pull of the rope - simple - when you pull the rope that comes out of the winch cylinder, you speed up, if you let go of the rope,
it's like taking your foot off the gas pedal, plus the cable brake is automatically activated, keeping the load and surroundings safe
- protective frame - the winch motor is protected by a frame that prevents damage during handling in the field
- transport handle - it is actually the upper bar of the protective frame, behind which the winches can be conveniently transported
The absolute bestseller is the Eder Powerwinch 1200 winch with an unbeatable price/performance ratio in the entire motor winch segment.
Followed by the immortal workhorse for everyday professional forestry manipulations , the Eder Powerwinch 1800 .
We test the winches ourselves in the field, just like the ropes. We know very well which ropes are suitable - to withstand long-term handling in difficult terrain,
repeated rubbing against a wide variety of abrasive surfaces. That's why we bring you durable Ropeteq ropes with great strength parameters,
which are made from a combination of a dyneema core (HMPE) and a quality double braid polyester (PES) braid that protects the supporting core.