7 - 10 days
MBS 26 kN | 65 g | clearance 20 mm | triple-lock
Compact | for rope diameter 8.5 - 10.5 mm
Safety brake EDELWEISS KINETIC (BEAL BIRDIE)
This is a product identical in design to the BEAL BIRDIE Safety Brake.
Weight: 210 g
Material: light alloy
Rope diameter: 8.5 mm - 10.5 mm
Certification: CE, EN 15151-1:2012 UIAA
Compact single belay with assisted brake for belaying a first-time climber or via "top rope"
(for fish). The entire structure of the fuse is metal. Internal connecting parts + dynamic cam
and friction hammer are made of stainless steel for increased durability. The rope passes in the axis of the belay - it does not run out
i.e. to twist the rope when rubbing over the edge, as is the case with other manufacturers.
It is compatible with single dynamic ropes from 8.5 mm to 10.5 mm in diameter.
The belay is secured using the connecting carabiner only after the rope has been installed. So during operation
it is not possible to open the fuse in any way
- Compact size
- Ergonomic shape for the palm
- All-metal construction
- Dynamic cam + stainless steel front friction hammer
- Assisted brake
- Dynamic cam
- Does not twist the rope - passage of the rope in the axis of the belay
- For dynamic single ropes in diameters 8.5mm > 10.5mm
- Unique serial number
- Cannot be opened during operation
- The locking carabiner cannot be rotated through the locking hole
Use: belaying first climbers, top rope