from 147.20 €
XS - XXXL | 3 colors - black, yellow-red, orange-black | soft shell | unhelpful
Vel. 39 - 47 || membrane Event® || Sole: Vibram® multi-density PU || Half pair weight: 915g (43) || protective cap and composite layer against puncture of the S3 type sole
Work shoes SOLIDUR GAVARNIE 2 S3
Size: 39 - 47
Half pair weight: 915g (43)
Outer material: Perwanger® cowhide
Protective liner material: nitrile rubber
Lining material: Event® membrane
Sole: Vibram® multi-density PU
Certification: CE EN ISO 203455: 2011 CI HRO SRC
SOLIDUR GAVARNIE 2 S3 are shoes designed for work use with increased protection.
The shoe has a high upper membrane and a protective insole against stones.
Typically, these are taller trekking-type boots, waterproof thanks to the Event® membrane and taped seams.
- waterproof - Event® membrane
- reinforced protective rubber rim
- double side protection
- without hooks in the lacing guide
- energy absorption system in the heel
- TPU heel insert for additional studs
- rigid tip against the trench
- flexible transition part in the step for precise climbing and increased sensitivity in torsion
- highly stable non-slip Vibram® multi-density PU sole
- protective insert against stones
- sole with cushioning TPU insert
- thermoformed insole
- antistatic and antibacterial insole
Other specific requirements for Work Safety Shoes S3:
- protective steel tip cap with 15 kN compression resistance
- tip protection against impact with energy up to 200 J
- composite intermediate layer above the sole protects the shoe against punctures
The first line indicates the length of the foot in cm.