lze stáhnout prakticky z jakéhokoliv (i velmi "ostrého") úžlabí. Kladka funguje. Zatím nejlepší z kladkových sejvrů co jsem používal. Jak říkáme my Moraváci: Simply the best. Doporučuji na DRT!
- jednoduchost, funkčnost, cena
- zatím nic.
Ropes 11 - 13 mm | Length 150 cm | 400 g | Pulley efficiency: 91%
Cambium saver PETZL NAJA
Length: 150 cm
Rope: 11 mm - 13 mm
Bearing type: sealed ball bearings
Roll diameter: 18 mm
Limit load MBS: 25 kN
Maximum load capacity: 250 kg
Material: aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, polyester
Weight: 400 g
Certification: CE EN 795 B, CE EN 12278, UKCA, TS 16415
Cambium protector for arboriculture that allows the rope to be adjusted without damaging the tree.
Climbing the rope and moving in the treetop is optimized with a high-efficiency pulley that
facilitates the passage of the rope through the anchor point. The entire system is simply pulled down to the ground using the included pull-down ball.
The strap has four different strap length adjustment positions to accommodate different branch diameters.
- the strap has four different adjustment positions to adapt to different branch diameters
- comes with a 1.5m replaceable high visibility webbing that can be attached to an additional 1.5m or 2.5m webbing to extend and allow work on larger trees
- easy installation of the rope using the MINO carabiner clip
- recommended for use on a double rope (DdRT/MRS); the system can also be used on one rope (SRT/SRS) (more information in the user manual)
- the integrated high-efficiency pulley optimizes the passage of the rope at the anchor point
- can be used to save another person
- the entire system can be easily pulled down to the ground using the included pull-down ball
- as soon as the rope passes through the pulley and the tightening ball is locked in the MINO carabiner, the system can be pulled out